Customer Relation Management:
There are many reasons why organisations invest in a new CRM strategy. Professionally implemented CRM systems deliver many benefits for sales, marketing, service and other teams.
· Decision making is nimble and well informed supported by real-time CRM reporting across all business areas.
· Effective time management as CRM prompts users to follow up on activities and automates alerts when important events occur, or if actions are missed.
· Higher quality lead generation from marketing activities by leveraging CRM customer segmentation to send targeted campaigns and personalised messages that resonate.
· Pipeline reports are trusted and are used as the basis for reliable sales and production forecasts to predictably manage cash flow.
· Performance hotspots are quickly identified enabling timely action to be taken to correct issues and reward outstanding achievers. The value of each client relationship is understood ensuring that resources are prioritised to protect the most profitable accounts.
· Process automation replaces repetitive manual tasks by cutting admin work and eliminating duplication so teams can focus on profitable activity.
· Improved customer experience as everyone has access to complete relationship detail wherever they work to engage with clients and deliver amazing service.
· Communication is strength. Shared diaries, team calendars and service schedules give everyone clear visibility of individual activities.
· CRM integrates with finance and other back-office applications to connect processes and remove double handling of tasks.
· Users can instantly check order histories to understand customer buying patterns and identify new selling opportunities.
· Email marketing actions are reported in CRM so hot prospects are immediately identified and routed to sales teams.
· Do business anywhere by having reliable access to all the client, sales and relationship detail you need using CRM apps in mobile and table devices.